- PTZ Camera
- Thermal binoculars
- Thermal cameras
- Thermal Imaging Screenings
- Thermal monoculars
- Battery Type Built-in Li-ion aĸĸymulator
- Core VOx, 17mm,
- Dimensions 158х61х57 mm
- Diopter setting -5/+3
- Display LСОЅ 720x540
- External power supply DC 5V/ 2A (power bank)
- Focus area from 4 m
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Guarantee 2 years
- Human detection range 700 m
- Image palettes Black hot, white hot, red hot
- Increase 0.6x optical, 2x / 4x digital
- IP rating IP67
- Lens 6.2mm/ F1.0
- Line of sight 24.7° × 18.7°
- Matrix Resolution 160×120
- microSD card support No, built-in 8 GB
- Rangefinder Stadiametric
- Temperature regime -30°C…+55°
- Video output Built-in video recording
- Weight 250 grams
- WiFi there is
Thermal imager HikMicro LYNX LC06 (HM-TS01-06XF/W-LC06)
HikMicro LYNX LC06 is the most compact thermal imager in the product range of the leading brand Hikvision (China). This brand is included in the TOP of the best manufacturers of security systems, including equipment for video surveillance, which includes thermal imagers. Electronic devices manufactured by Hikvision developers are distinguished by premium quality and support for advanced technologies - you can buy such equipment, including a copy of HikMicro LYNX LC06 (HM-TS01-06XF / W-LC06) in our specialized Optics Pro store.
This lightweight and portable thermal imager, which is almost pocket-sized (15.8 x 6.1 x 5.7 cm), is equipped with the most advanced VOx 160x120 pix sample matrices. @ 17 µm, NETD < 35mK (HikMicro Technology™).
The device is characterized by a wide viewing angle and the possibility of optical zoom from 0.6 to 2.4. The device allows you to detect life figures at a distance of up to 219 m - it is indispensable for hunters, lovers of observing fauna and rescuers participating in search operations. In the housing and public utilities sector, such a thermal imager will help to find heat leaks, and in protected areas it will help track the number of animals.
The technical filling of the model includes an integrated video recorder with a Wi-Fi module, which significantly expands the functionality of the device. It allows you to shoot video in the area of the device - you can post the footage on popular social networks, YouTube and Twitch.
The modification is equipped with a monocular compatible with iOS and Android operating systems and opens up opportunities for streaming video to up to five smartphones or other mobile gadgets. The small size does not prevent HikMicro LYNX LC06 from reproducing a perfectly traced image, including distant objects.
The monocular of this technique does not need IR illumination. The device shows the picture clearly, regardless of the period of the day and the vagaries of the weather - showers, fogs, snowfalls or smoke do not reduce the quality of the shooting. Tree branches, bushes, sedge and reeds are not obstacles for observing the object.
The HikMicro LYNX LC06 thermal imager, which is offered for sale at a reasonable price, is equipped with the following elements:
- thermal imaging monocular;
- USB cable for data transfer and device charging;
- lens cover;
- case for transportation and storage of the device;
- cloth for the care of optics;
- a package of documents (it includes two user instructions, brief and detailed, as well as a product warranty card).
Support for features that improve picture quality
The model is supported by three software electronic functions, the activation of which makes it possible to convert even a low-quality image received by the device into a perfectly clear one with maximum detail.
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) – adjusting the dynamic spectrum of the converted picture in automatic mode. The function turns a hazy and blurry image into an expressive and clear one.
- Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) –software drawing of the smallest details of the picture. The technology allows you to increase the contrast by drawing the smallest elements of the image.
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D DNR) – an application that reduces noise by scanning a sequence of previously captured frames. As a result of turning on this function, the purity of problematic areas of images is immediately improved.
Device module specifics
The HikMicro LYNX LC06 thermal imager module is based on matrices that received a ceramic (vanadium oxide) substrate. Compared with silicon heat receivers, the ceramic type has better picture stability and lower resistivity.
The device received a single crystal with a minimum size of 160x120 pix and a detector step of 17 µm. The thermal imaging module of this model is equipped with uncooled microbolmeters developed by the Hikvision brand and operating in the required long-wavelength infrared zone of the LWIR spectrum (8-14 μm). The result of such equipment was the breadth of the viewing angle and the quality of the picture, regardless of the distance of the object from the device and the level of illumination.
Latest generation VOx sensors feature the highest temperature sensitivity NETD