- PTZ Camera
- Thermal binoculars
- Thermal cameras
- Thermal Imaging Screenings
- Thermal monoculars
- Battery Type Built-in Li-ion aĸĸymulator
- Core VOx, 12mm,
- Dimensions 161х61х57 mm
- Diopter setting -5/+3
- Display LСОЅ 1280×960
- External power supply DC 5V/ 2A (power bank)
- Focus area from 4 m
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Guarantee 2 years
- Human detection range 1300 m
- Image palettes Black hot, white hot, red hot
- Increase 1.47x optical, 2x / 4x / 8x digital
- IP rating IP67
- Lens 15 mm / F1.0
- Line of sight 17.5°×13.1°
- Matrix Resolution 384×288
- microSD card support No, built-in 8 GB
- Rangefinder Stadiometric rangefinder
- Temperature regime -30°C…+55°
- Video output Built-in video recording
- Weight 460 grams
- WiFi Yes, smartphone sync
Thermal imager HikMicro LYNX Pro LH15 (HM-TS03-15XG/W-LH15)
Recently, specialists from the Chinese brand Hikvision, whose products have firmly taken high rating positions in the world market, have released a new model range of compact handheld thermal imagers. This series includes a copy of the HikMicro LYNX Pro LH15, which you can buy at a bargain price in our Optics Pro online market.
Such a device is the most affordable sample in the line, which received a high resolution microdisplay of 1280 x 960 pixels, a thermal element sensitivity of 384 x 288 dpi, and a core with a pixel spacing of 12 microns.
Key features and specifics of use
The HikMicro LYNX Pro LH15 thermal imager, featuring a small-sized body and low weight (the product weighs only 310 g without sales packaging), allows you to detect objects that are far away from the observer at a considerable distance, up to 1.3 km.
The device will become an indispensable device for many users - a high-tech monocular will be useful to such people:
- employees of security services, whose duties include control of penetrations into the territory entrusted to them;
- rescuers searching for missing people;
- employees of housing and communal services who determine the places of thermal leaks;
- members of hunting communities;
- lovers of hiking;
- inquisitive natu
The feature of the novelty was the modernized thermal radiation receiver - the author's product of the designers of TM Hikvision, to which they gave the name HikMicro Technology.
To store the captured data, the device received an integrated memory with a capacity of 8 GB. This technique is made with an emphasis on advanced manufacturability and versatility - it supports wireless Wi-Fi. This type of connection opens up opportunities for broadcasting thermal imager data to mobile gadgets. Viewfinder compatibility with smartphones and tablets equipped with Android and iOS operating systems will allow you to zoom in, zoom in, and save footage in mobile applications.
The novelty is equipped with a built-in video editor that opens up opportunities for creating videos and photos - such equipment will allow you to capture the brightest moments of your hunting and observations.
Since the refresh rate of a thermal imaging device is 50Hz, even dynamic images are rendered smoothly and realistically with minimal distortion.
It is offered to purchase the appropriate equipment in a cardboard box. Inside the package, in addition to the thermal imager itself, additional components are provided:
- USB cable - for charging the battery of the device and transmitting data;
- protective cover for optics;
- transport case;
- cloth for cleaning the lens;
- documentation package (it includes two instructions for using the product, short and detailed, as well as a warranty card).
4 color palettes and support for quality enhancement modes
Owners of LYNX Pro LH15 will be able to make a choice in favor of the desired color palette, depending on the conditions of use of the device, the specifics and purposes of its use.
The functionality of the model includes, in addition to color reformat, hot white, hot red and hot black image modes. Contrasting palettes of hot hues will result in a heat-radiating object standing out against the general background. Such palettes will increase the efficiency of searching for objects in forests and mountain ranges. The choice in favor of the color option is optimal for a small distance between the observer and the tracking object. Switches color palettes in the thermal imager shortcut menu.
Get a premium image quality allows the device to support three innovative technologies - 3D Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Detail Enhancement and Auto Gain Control.
Activating these functions, each of which uses its own algorithm of work, will make the picture as clear as possible, rich and expressive, focusing the observer's attention on the smallest details.
Thermal imaging module and lens
This device works, like the rest of the LYNX Pro range, based on an uncooled microbolometer with a VOx single crystal. The matrix core is equipped with a 12mm vanadium thermal sensor,