- PTZ Camera
- Thermal binoculars
- Thermal cameras
- Thermal Imaging Screenings
- Thermal monoculars
- Battery Type Built-in Li-ion aĸĸymulator
- Core VOx, 12mm,
- Dimensions 171х61х57 mm
- Diopter setting -5/+3
- Display LCOS 1280 × 960
- External power supply Built-in Li-ion aĸĸymulator
- Focus area from 10 m
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Guarantee 2 years
- Human detection range 1800 m
- Image palettes Black hot, white hot, red hot
- Increase 2.45x optical, 2x / 4x / 8x digital
- IP rating IP67
- Lens 25 mm / F1.0
- Line of sight 10.5° × 7.9°
- Matrix Resolution 384×288
- microSD card support No, built-in 8 GB
- Offline work up to 7.5 hours
- Rangefinder Stadiometric rangefinder
- Temperature regime -30°C…+55°
- Video output Built-in video recording
- Weight 310 grams
- WiFi Yes, smartphone sync
Thermal imager HikMicro LYNX Pro LH25 (HM-TS03-25XG/W-LH25)
About a year ago, the Chinese manufacturers of optical equipment Hikvision, which took the position of the world leader, announced another model of the HikMicro LYNX Pro LH series of handheld thermal imagers - the thermal imaging monocular HikMicro LYNX Pro LH25 (HM-TS03-25XG/W-LH25). This device, which has become the flagship in this line, quickly gained popularity, becoming a bestseller. You can buy a modification of LYNX Pro LH25 at a bargain price by placing an order online in our Optics Pro store.
Such an advanced technique is produced in an elegant cardboard case. The product package included several items:
- thermal imager HikMicro LYNX Pro LH25;
- USB cable for battery charging and information transfer;
- protective rubber eyecup for the lens;
- case-bag for transportation and storage of the device;
- textile cloth for wiping optics;
- a package of documents (it includes a small user manual, detailed instructions and a warranty card).
Модель HikMicro LYNX Pro LH25 отличает разрешение экрана 0,4 дюйма LCOS 1280 × 960, тепловой элемент с высокочастотным ядром с разрешительной способностью 384х288, чувствительностью до 35 мК и пиксельным интервалом 12 мкм, а также максимальная в своем модельном ряде дистанция обнаружения объекта, составляющая до 1,8 км.
For storing video and images, this device has an integrated memory of 8 GB. This thermal imager is provided with support for Wi-Fi wireless technology - its owners can transfer data to mobile gadgets with iOS and Android operating systems - smartphones and tablets synchronized with a thermal imaging monocular will help increase the size of the image, save photos and videos.
The novelty, equipped with a built-in editor for capturing the most interesting moments of observation, is able to determine the distance to the tracking object using a stadiametric rangefinder.
At the same time, the optical device is compact and portable, and its weight is only 310 g without packaging.
Features of use
You can use the thermal imager of this modification in almost any conditions - the appropriate technique guarantees the efficiency of detecting an object that emits heat and the convenience of observing it under the following circumstances:
- in daylight, daytime, at dusk and even at night, when the level of illumination is minimal;
- in case of adverse weather conditions - heavy rain, impenetrable fog and snowfall will not prevent you from finding your target and following it;
- in frosts and in heat - the device is designed for ambient temperatures from -30 to + 55 degrees Celsius;
- in areas with trees, shrubs and vegetation such as reeds - branches and tall stems are not an obstacle to identifying the search object.
The LYNX Pro LH25 thermal imager is a device that will be useful for people of various professions - security guards, investigators and rescuers participating in search operations, as well as housing and communal services employees monitoring heat leakage in heating and water supply communications.
This technique is indispensable for active hunters and tourists who prefer hiking in the wild in order to observe interesting representatives of the fauna.
Vanadium sensor and wide angle lens
The device is equipped with a thermal imaging unit with an innovative heat-sensitive matrix Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference, created by Hikvision specialists. The NETD matrix is a single crystal, the detector pitch of which is reduced to 12 microns.
The result of this decision was an increase in the range of optical technology and an expansion of the viewing angle - a field of view of 10.5° × 7.9° provided by a lens with germanium optics 25 mm / F1.0 opens up better opportunities for searching for and observing thermally contrasting objects.